- Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow?
- Are you tired of feeling sick and tired?
- Are you having problems losing weight and keeping it off?
- Are you suffering from diabetes or hypertension (high blood pressure)?
- Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable?
- Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone?
This is where I can help. I am Dr. E. Shaw, a Health and Wellness Coach and a licensed Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (ND). I specialize in helping clients suffering from diabetes, hypertension and/or obesity. I use my training as a Naturopathic Physician to blend centuries-old, natural, non-toxic therapies with current advances in the study of health and human systems in order to helps my clients develop the knowledge to make better, more informed lifestyle choices that they can implement in their daily lives. I provide my clients with the ongoing support and guidance they need in order to set goals and make sustainable changes that improves their health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
I understands that many of us are busy with work, family and other commitments that take up much of our time. Knowing this, I created an innovative Virtual Health Coaching & Wellness Program.
The program includes:
- Two 30-60 minute telephone sessions per month from anywhere in the world at your convenience
- e-mail support between sessions
- Personalized Health and Wellness Plan designed for your needs
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want and that will provide the maximum benefits for you
In order to decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a FREE initial phone consultation by filling out the form below and you will also receive my report “7 Potentially Deadly Myths About Diabetes” and subscribe to my weekly health tips newsletter. During your free consultation, we will discuss your health and lifestyle issues in order to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.